Friday, March 16, 2012

Patrick

I always have my leprechaun friend Patrick visit my class in the month of March. I got this idea from a first grade teacher when I was student teaching. Patrick is a lot like Flat Stanley. I let Patrick pick who he wants to go home with each night. The students bring him back the next day and share what Patrick did at their house. I have the students interview each other about Patrick's adventures when he visited their home. Each student gives Patrick a souvenir to take back to Ireland. The kids always love Patrick.

5 comments:

  1. Hannah was so excited to bring him home- "for 10 whole days!" Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing a blog! Aiden loved having Patrick over and I am sure the rest of the kids will love just as much!

    ReplyDelete